Versa Wall Protection is an advanced suite of flexible wall products with three levels of protection the specifier can choose from depending on the need and budget of the project.
Engineered to perform in high-traffic corporate, healthcare, retail and hospitality environments, all Versa Wall Protection products shield the walls from high traffic and are chemically resistant to soiling and tough stains such as mustard, grease, ink and iodine.
Versa Wall Protection is manufactured by Versa Designed Surfaces. Based in New Albany, IN, Versa Designed Surfaces creates and commercializes smart technologies that add value, style, performance and sustainability for interior surface products.
VersaGuard is a Type III flexible wall surface with enhanced durability and performance against punctures, scratches and stains.
- Tired of scuffed up walls? Much more durable than Type II for high traffic spaces.
- Superior cleanability with a proprietary protective layer allowing removal of stains such as permanent markers.
- Most stains are removable with soap and water and is bleach cleanable for healthcare facilities.
Versa Impact, the highest level, is a one-of-a-kind surface made for the wall that performs like a floor. Its layered construction is similar to LVT flooring, with each layer providing maximum durability and resistance to impact, abrasion and stains.
- Beautiful aesthetics with performance approaching that of rigid panels.
- Resistant to chemicals and most common stains with proprietary wear layer.
- Practically wear-proof, stands up to repeated scuffing and impact from carts, luggage, wheelchairs.
Versa Shield, the latest addition to our Versa Wall Protection collection is a Type II, 20-ounce product with superior cleanability and scratch resistance. Available in three of our top selling patterns, customization is available for any project.
- Versa Shield is available in three standard patterns, with no minimum order, and can be customized for any project with unlimited colors and designs.
- Versa Shield is perfect for hospitality, retail and corporate areas such as elevator lobbies or interior spaces where removing stains and black marks is important.